Re: RSG+Airblast = better performance and less current draw

Original poster: "david baehr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dfb25-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Yes, Richard Hull of TCBOR stated this many years ago.I beleive he used a
vacum gap with his rsg on his big coil 'Nemesis', I tried this with my old
coil, but had problems with my ballasting or somthing....gaps would
missfire/not smooth, I could only run a rotary set VERY close on electrode
spacing, hope to find the answer when I light up my new coil........dave