moderator note

Hi All,

I just wanted to say a big THANKS!! for snipping older unneeded parts of
posts and keeping things on-topic, pertinent, and right to the point.  The
ISP is happy again :-)))  It was not just us causing their problem but they
really appreciated our response in helping them out.  Just snipping posts
almost cuts the server load in half!  Of course, this also helps keep us
all sane when the number of posts gets really high too ;-))  Chip has also
made some server changes which should really help out the server loading.

Thanks also for keeping things really friendly and responding "calmly" even
if you strongly disagree.  That makes things go a lot smoother and you
don't have to deal with "me" as much ;-))  I'll still keep a big eye out
for threads that just turn into big arguments that are not going to get
solved here on the Tesla list.

Thanks a bunch!,

	Terry