Re: (Fwd) RE: Longitudinal Waves

I am amused by your discussion about scopes.I am not now,but I was a QA
inspector for the USAF/beau of std.and I find the modern concept that a
digital reproduction af a real analog signal is some how with out fault. The
fact that one is a reproduction in itself says it is not a true real time
representatiom, but anly a facsimile to represent something real with
limitations that must be consitered in any valid use of test equipment.
     Robert  H