Re: RQ gap hookup idea

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Robert,

In theory it could work but if the cap keep a sufficient residual
charge ( and that often happen ) you'll end up with an
insufficient potential difference preventing the recharge arc.

Any way the best solution is to test it.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>