Re: Circ 74 - RE: Calculating inductance of flat spiral coils

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Although they are "rough" and could use a nice clean up and PDF conversion.
>  Raw scans of the thing in TIFF format are at:
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Circ74/
>
> I think Ralph sent it to me (?) and I quickly scanned it just to capture
> it.  I forget the details but...  It needs work but it is there.
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

	That must have been an awful lot of work!!!  Thanks to both of you! I
have the cover up on my other machine right now and trying to read the
date.  It appears to be the first edition, March 23, 1918.  Have that
edition and also a later one which contains quite a few errata, none of
which should be of any interest to anyone here.

Ed