Re: Mondo Power Transformers For Sale:

Original poster: "Jack King by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Wont this arrangement assymetrically load the
transformer during part of the ac cycle?

If these were operated -at- 440 in, then would it make
sense that each primary would "see" 277 volts? I
figured on runing 240 through each of the 2 pirimary
coils. I had planned to series and then midpoint
ground 2 of the secondaries.

Jack King