c^2 and Longitudinal Waves

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

I've recently published a preliminary paper concerning the acceleration of
area in the equation e=mc^2 and longitudinal waves.  This is very relevant
to Tesla coil builders, particularly to those wiring large coils.
Understanding that the natural pattern for pulsed waves is to form
longitudinal waves we can use this information to build more efficient
coils.  In fact, this shows why Tesla's flat spiral secondaries were his
choice for Wardencliffe.

The paper is at
http://www.tesla-coil-builder-dot-com/c2_and_longitudinal_waves.htm

When you understand how c^2 really looks, you will see that Tesla was right
all along concerning longitudinal waves.  The potential gains to be had from
this view are many.

Dave