Re: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

> Or a deeper hole...and I wouldn't like to see the list dragged down
> Keelynet fashion, with them.  I don't see anyone setting about
> exploring the properties of flat coils with an open mind, instead,
> I see a half baked pseudoscientific notion foisted onto an otherwise
> rational list.  Harmless you may say?  But it dilutes and weakens the
> real work which goes on here.

I have to agree. I was trying to answer some of the posts in this
line, but looking at the terms used, soon remembered (as the Carnaval
ended yesterday here in Brazil) a song named "Samba do Crioulo Doido"...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz