RE: (Fwd) RE: Longitudinal Waves

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Matt,
>         For a new or revised theory to have value, it must:
>1. Answer a question that the existing theory does not.

Current theory does not show how an electrostatic charge transforms into a
longitudinal wave.
Current theory does not show the pulse as the primary unit of a complex wave
Current theory describes light as a photon bullet.  C^2 theory shows a basic
light pulse is a circular ripple that travels in a plane as defined by the
electron that initiated its movement.
Current theory doesn't recognize longitudinal waves as a basic component of
a pulse.

>2. Make accurate predictions where the existing theory does not.

C^2 predicts there is an electrostatic potential perpendicular to a spiral
coil that can be tapped as an energy source.
C^2 predicts that dark energy in the Universe is an opposing force to light
much as magnetism is an opposing force to electricity.
C^2 predicts that dark energy would account for nearly most of the energy in
the universe.
C^2 predicts that longitudinal waves can be harnessed for communications and
power transmission

>3. Be in agreement with the predictions of existing theory in those areas
where existing theory is known to work. (e.g. for slow-moving objects of
reasonable size in a restricted reference frame, Special Relativity and
Quantum theory are in agreement with Newtonian mechanics.)

C^2 is in agreement with photon light theory.  It improves the understanding
of the photon's true nature and behavior.  It also demonstrates that photons
are not moving particles, but that light waves and photons merely move up
and down, as in a ripple.  C^2 essentially proves that photon theory is
identical to the massless ether theory proposed and accepted by Maxwell and
also believed by Tesla and Einstein.

C^2 is also in agreement with all known wave sciences.  The same rules apply
to light as to water, gasses, and solids.

>So far, longitudinal wave theory is 0 for 3.

I think perhaps you haven't taken the time to fully understand C^2 theory.

Dave