Re: Dissapointing and confusing Results with MMC

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

> I should also note that I do not have a terry protection circuit
> installed, nor do I have any real resistors in the MMC (Instead I just
> hooked up the leads from each cap with folded peices of tin foil).

If I correctly understood this, you -short-circuited- all the capacitors
with metal foil :-0...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz