Re: Dissapointing and confusing Results with MMC

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

> ... nor do I have any real resistors in the MMC (Instead I just
> hooked up the leads from each cap with folded peices of tin foil).

You're not saying that you're using foil instead of resistors, are you?
I.e., the foil connecting the opposite leads of each cap?  Because that
would make it not work, for sure.

	- Bill Vanyo