Re: pairing OBITs

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi list,

I share the experience of Weazle here I use some of them with no
protection and PARALLEL TO THE CAP even with an ARSG and it
refuse to die. I remember in one of my first coil I depotted one
put it under oil ( I had no safety gap ) the OBIT arc under oil
from kick back but this one is still alive. May be OBIT are
better construct here in Canada ;-)))

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>