Re: Mondo Power Transformers For Sale:

Original poster: "Jack King by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com>

They are in central Fla, Near the Kennedy Sapce Center
(I believe). I will keep your info (and everyone else
who may want one or more). I need to generate interest
in at least 12 or so to make it all worthwhile, and am
hopin' Bert H. will help out with the engineering side
of the project too.

They weigh around #300 lbs in there present form. I
have toyed with hackin' the end off of one with a
controlled band saw cut, saving the coil as a spare,
and using the extra "c" core to fabricate a current
limiting choke. I don't have the dimensions, but the
industrial shelves may give some clue (I think the
shelf supports are about 3.8"). They will require
external ballasting, these are like pigs minus the
oilbath.