Pole Pig, Bombarder, or Plate Transformer for sale

Original poster: "Jack King by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <speakernut-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I guess not many people know what the heck a "Mondo
Power Transformer is, so I thought I'd best expand the
description...These have current capabilities in line
with Bombarding Trabsformers and Distribution "pole
Pig" transformers.

Let me know if your interested in one or several....

Jack King