NT Patent 787,412

Hi All -

While reading Dave's writeup (c^2 theory), I noticed he linked Tesla
Patents. When clicked, I received 404 errors (file not found) and
decided to check out the patents at my own web site. While doing this, I
realized patent 787,412 wasn't there. Investigating this, I realized I
had mistakenly grabbed 487,412 from the patent office which has nothing
to do with Tesla.

I've since corrected it. I removed 487,412 and uploaded 787,412. I also
updated the index named Patent.pdf.

Terry, as you have a copy of these patents at your website, you may want
to delete 487,412 and upload 787,412 (and the new Patent.pdf file).

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/

Dave, if your having any problems with the US Patent Office links, you
could alternatively link these two patents to my web site or Terry's.
Just a thought.

Now back to coiling -
Bart