Re: question

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi David,

No it's not safe at all, fluorescent could be as bad as conductor
in this situation. I got serious shock and burn in past with that :-((

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>