Moderator note - AOL problems

Hi All,

Many people using AOL (America On-Line e-mail services) have reported that
they are having big problems getting messages from the Tesla
list.  Apparently, AOL's SPAM filters are sometimes blocking Tesla list
mail.  There is not anything Chip or I can do about this.  Many people have
called and complained to AOL but I am not sure it has done much good.  Two
people I know of have dropped AOL due to this...

All I can suggest is try something like Yahoo's or MSN's free e-mail
service as a replacement.  Or, free yourself from AOL and get a "real" ISP
;o)  Perhaps someone who has AOL knows a trick or fix for this?  They
"should" have a way to bypass specific senders...

Sorry we don't have a great fix for this one, but just wanted to let you
know that we know...  Sometimes AOL's "highly trained" phone staff blames
it on the Tesla list servers, but it is definitly AOL's SPAM filters making
the "error" and that is totally beyond our control here.

Of course, I realize many people on AOL will not get this either...

Cheers,

	Terry