Re: Tesla unit

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Troy,

I'm not sure about it myself.  I'm copying the tesla list to see if anyone
knows anything about this.  If so, perhaps they can contact you directly.
Chip

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Troy Wipperman wrote:

 > I have recently come across a small unit which has the tesla name on
 > it. The box is approximately 6 inches square and wood. Looks very old.
 > The label on the box says Tesla # 30. inside is a small rotary coil
 > with two metal cylinders that hang from cords if you hold the
 > cylinders and crank the rotary you feel an electrical shock. The
 > rotary is mounted on a wooden plate which also says Tesla. I would
 > like to get some info on this piece if I can. Thank you
 >
 > Troy M. Wipperman
"Troy Wipperman" <TroyWipperman-at-pressureisland-dot-com>