Re: Series Connection of IGBT / MOSFET Switches - SSSG

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

10us?? gezus! thats forever man, 1us is 1mhz, 10us is 100khz max
that means for a 100khz coil it will ALLWAYS be in midswitch. and thats
assumeing by 10us you mean to switch on then off
if its just on/off time, that means its only 50khz.