RE: circuit board makers

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>They seem to only make really "small" boards of a fixed size useless to me.
>The prices look pretty extreme as well. At something like $100 per two board
>it better be some master craftman union people making that board by hand
>with a chisel.

at 50% a board it better be 4 layer, solid gold on your choice of color and
pattren and meterial pcb (includeing solid steel for extra strength.. YES
you CAN get STEEL pcb, they use a small insulative layer beween the steel
and traces and only use SMT stuff, iv seen a few small servo motors with
PCB's printed on there metal