Re: LTR vs. more primary turns

There's another variable :)

A Tesla Coil is a finiky balancing act and if you want a bigger cap, go for
it. You can have your cap AND your primary turns too, just change your
topload size.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to
smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams.
     - Mary Ellen Kelly

It is odd, but on the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in
a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find
it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics.
     - Richard Feynman, 1918 - 1988