Model of TC

Original poster: "paul.bastiaens by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul.bastiaens-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction in to who I am, as I am new to the TC world. I am
in my final year of university studying Electrical Engineering, and as part
of my final year project I get a 'virtually unlimited' budget to build a
solid state TC.

  But to walk before I run, I am trying to model a simple spark gap circuit,
and having a few problems, I have tried using both 'spice' and 'circuit
maker'. Being fairly new to these type simulation packages I have
encountered a few problems in creating a working model.

I have found a very good model in JPEG format but even entering this does
not give me satisfactory results. So was wondering if anyone knows of any
working schematics that can be downloaded form anywhere.
(http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/BigCoil/BigCoilSCH.gif)

Would appreciate any help that anyone could supply.

Regards,

Paul