Re: The OLTC IGBTs

Hi Alan,

Type in "irg4pf50wd" at www.digikey-dot-com in the top white parts search box.
The "1" and "10" prices are usualy pretty inflated from DigiKey, but the
"100" and "1000" prices are about what they are really costing.  Looks like
about $5 to $7 on this side of the pond.  I just ordered some this
afternoon for destructive testing.  I guess group buys may be in the future...

Cheers,

	Terry