Re: MMC comparison

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ken,

The dimensions of the cap are:
2.5" think x 5" wide x 7" tall

The markings on the front of the cap are:
HIGH ENERGY
CS 387B
CAP.  .01 MFD. +-10%
VOLT.  20 KV
FREQ. PULSE
TORQUE 40 IN-LBS.
NON-PCB

This is all I know about the capacitors as they were
given to me by a friend.  I actually haven't talked to
him in a while, but when I do I'll ask him where he
got them from.

-Brett