Re: Purchasing Geek MMCs

>Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
>Hi All,
>
>	This is directed toward Duck, but anyone with info is welcome to
>respond.  I finally am finding myself in the financial position to buy a
>Geek MMC :-)).  I know that the usual method of payment is through
>PayPal, but I'm very nervous about doing anything concering $$$ over the
>internet.  As with E-bay, I've heard a few "bad things" about paypal.
>Plus, I don't have a credit card ;-)).  Can I send a check to the Geek
>Group, via snail mail, along with my order?
>
>	Since this is a bit OT, I'd like replies to be sent directly to me.  My
>e-mail address is u236-at-earthlink-dot-net.
>
>Thanks,
>Winston K.

Thank you Winston, but I'm gonna answer this onlist because it comes up
about every 6 months......ugh

ok guys, here's the deal.

Of the hundreds of orders we've processed for caps we have NEVER ONCE HAD A
PROBLEM WITH PAYPAL! :) It's safe, secure, and easy, it also helps our
recordkeeping a LOT. If the USPS was as efficiant as Paypal I would be a
much happier guy.

However, for those of you who are still technophobic you can send a check or
moneyorder to pay for your caps. Here's the system.

Make it out to Susan Conklin (she's in charge of the Group's accounting and
such).

Send it to:

The Geek Group
412 Stanwood
Kalamazoo MI
49006

Include a note that contains your address to ship the caps to, and the
number of caps. Include $3.00 per cap and $0.25 per cap for shipping.

Get your orders in soon, I'll be filing my sext shipment with CD in a week
or two...now, how long it will take them to *make* the caps is another
matter.....but they leave here the day after they GET here.

Play safe and have fun!

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson