Re: Power Relay Group Purchase

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just for coilers to beware, that 120VAC relays would actually be a better
purchase as you now would need an additional 12V nom power supply to drive
the relay with.  With a 120VAC relay, you can just use line power.
Dan