Florida Teslathon

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be holding a teslathon in
Florida near Pensacola on August 24th.  We have some detailed information
(directions, motels, etc.) on our website and will be revising and updating
it this week.  So far, we have 3 pig coils, and 2 tube coils (along with
others) that will be there.  It will be held inside a large shop, so weather
shouldn't be a problem!  Plus, there is plenty of power for your
coils!  We will also have tables for you to demonstrate your small coils &
gadgets, or sell items.

If you are planning on attending, please respond with the number of people
that will be attending, and the type of coils, etc. you'll be bringing.

Here is the direct link to the directions:
http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/directions.htm

David L.  McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

E-mail:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net
Webpage:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm