Re: A question about SSTC tuning

Original poster: "Alex Crow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexcrow-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Hi Ken,

I presume the amplifying chain itself should have a 0 degree shift with this
method, or should it be 180 degrees (ie inverting)? And how much gain do you
think is required - I assume that a single bipolar push-pull stage followed
by a buffer amp, such as two common-collector bipolars again in P-P  (to give
plenty of current for gate drive) and then the power FETs should be enough?
For matching of the ouput stage, would common-source or common-drain be the
right way to go?

Thanks

Alex