AOL's goofing up

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kchdlh-at-aol-dot-com>

On a hunch, I've just checked the Pupman archive for April--and find that I've
not received some of the postings, via good 'ol dependable AOL.  Maybe AOL-Time
Warner's $56B 1st-quarter loss has something to do with that; I'll have to
check with the Chairman.  As has been said, a billion here, a billion there:
pretty soon you're talking real money...

In the next few days, I'll check the archive more thoroughly and also, probably
who may be wondering why I haven't shot back with my usual on-the-money
response to a posting--send it again, to me directly.

For the record, my kchdlh-at-aol-dot-com address is set for no "filtering"; I'm a big
boy now.

Ken Herrick