Re: Flybacks are easy!

Original poster: "Maddock by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <maddock-at-shell.core-dot-com>

Has anyone come up with a tough enclosure for flybacks? I have several
applications where they need to be internally enclosed as an integral
part of another unit. I guess the old 'plastic box' will work, or
perhaps throwing the whole unit (FB/driver/DC PSU/transistors) into a
larger metal enclosure with exposed heatsinks.

Oddly there are some small tupperware enclosures which are almost the
perfect shape and size for the newer monitor flybacks, and they worked
well for prototypes.

On Fri 26 Apr 02  17:20:30, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

--
--
maddock-at-shell.core-dot-com