New Inductance Formula

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Well guys, get out your flame torches.  I've got my first practical
breakthrough from the energy pulse model, earlier known as the c^2 theory.  I
was working on my flat spiral/solenoid combination coil today and was working
with the Wheeler formula for inductance on MathCAD Pro 2000.  When I put the
Wheeler formula into MathCAD it confirmed my earlier observation that the
formula was incorrect.  The units in Wheeler's formula results in meters, not
henries.

So I sat down and applied my new understanding of Coulomb's constant which
identifies conductance as a quality of the aether, along with inductance and
capacitance.  Coulomb's constant is usually written as:

kc=8.988E9 kg.m^3.s^-2.coul^-2 (in the MKS system)

but I have found that it can be represent also as:

kc=c.Cd.u0.E0^-1

Where c equals the speed of light, Cd equals conductance of the aether
(2.112E-4 siemens), u0 equals permeability of the aether, and E0 equals
permittivity of the aether.

So from Coulomb's constant the henry can be expressed as:

henry=m.c^-1.Cd^-1.(4pi)^-2.10E-7^-1  (ASCII is terrible.  I'll have all of
this nicely formatted on a web page tomorrow.)

From the above expression of the henry an equation can be assembled for
inductance.  The equation below is the first equation that I am aware of the
outputs the correct units.  The values are very close to measured values, but I
need to wind a special test coil by first measuring the exact length of the
wire to calibrate the equation.  This equation is the basic equation, but I can
see how to expand it to make it pinpoint accurate and also to account for flat
spirals and conical coils.

The formula for calculating the inductance of a solenoid coil (or very close to
it) is derived from the radius, number of turns, and length of wire.  Note, I
said length of wire and not length of windings.  This means this formula will
also calculate the inductance for the coil plus ground lead if you wish it to
do so.

mH=R^2.N^2.L^-2.c.Cd.(4pi)^-2.10E-4^-1

Notice that this formula can easily output millihenries by changing the power
of 10 from negative 7 to negative 4.  Likewise it will output microhenries by
changing the power of ten to negative 1.

I have tested this formula with three solenoid coils that I had already wound.
The results are close.  As I mentioned, I feel the formula can be improved upon
to give a more accurate result.  This will be done by taking into account the
impedance of the coil, something other formulas do not do.

I'm expecting the most skeptical folks on this list to provide their tightest
scrutiny, because this formula is solid evidence that the energy pulse model is
valid and worthy of being considered as the fundamental model for energy.  It
is also evidence for the existence of the conductance of the aether and for the
existence of the aether itself.  I won't respond to questions on this list in
reference to Coulomb's constant, conductance, or the aether (unless it can be
shown clearly how it relates to Tesla coils.)  These topics can be discussed on
the spiral coils list.  But I do encourage Paul, Terry, Bart and the others to
try out this formula and give your feedback on it.  It could very well result
in the most accurate and useful formula for inductance yet available.  And like
I said, this is the only formula that I am aware of that yields the correct
units.

Dave