Re: The "subject"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/25/02 8:47:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Or, Terry-- Could you automate such a feature?  Just add a cumulating number
> messages having identical Subjects.  That might help a lot.*
>
> Ken Herrick
>
> *"I" don't have a way to do thus but I'll forward this to Chip to see if
> there
> is a chance it could be done there. - T.

Hi All,
A difficulty I see with this is that you may have an original letter, then 3
#3 then 2 responding to the 1st response to the second response, and a response
to response #2 to response #3 to the original letter, then another response to
the original etc., etc.  Sorting into coherent "call and response" will still
be gray matter intensive.
Matt D.
G5-#12
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org>http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org