which MOSFETS for SSTC?

Hello all,

I eventually want to build an SSTC, so I'm going to search for
suitable MOSFET's at hamfests.  Can someone tell me the
best ones to use?  I thought I had the numbers handy, but I
don't.  I remember that some were found to be better than
others, etc.  I remember one of them began with IR..... but
I think it was found to be unreliable?  Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
John