Re: More on spark delay

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi John,

 To really
--
That's right.This way staccato TC becomes more closer
to classical disruptive mode TC (althought still much

> Strangely, my small staccato (pulsed) VTTC's spark
> length
> does not increase as I increase the pulse rate from
> 1PPS, to
> 60PPS.  But the larger VTTC's spark length does
> increase
> as I raise the pulse rate to 60PPS.
---
First was voltage rise rate,and now it's pretty about
final voltage magnitude reached (I assume).

regards,
Boris