From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 11:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Any Coilers Near Philadelphia? Any East Coast Teslathons
Scheduled??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Teslamagnifier-at-aol-dot-com>

Fellow Sparkophiles;
I'm just outside Phila and am curious if there are any other similarly
Tesla-afflicted individuals around.  Any meets on the Right Coast
scheduled
this summer?  Have Truck and can travel
Thanks
Bill Shepard