From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 7:08 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tuning and such.

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Garret,

You might want to try my JavaTC Designer at:
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

or John Couture's JHCTES at:
http://www.miramar.sdccd.cc.ca.us/faculty/jcouture/tesla/jhctes33.asp

For formula's, check out Matt Behrend's site at:
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/formulas.html

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garret Sawtell by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sawtellg-at-dteenergy-dot-com>

> Now there's some real helpful advice.  I personally don't have a
calculator
> that will find the formulae for
> me.  Perhaps you could share your secrets with the rest of us who are so
> hopelessly ignorant.
>
> Tesla list wrote:
>
> > Original poster: "Neil Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neil-at-opticalrealities-dot-com>
> >
> > for tuning i'd get out a calculator, find the formulae, and look -at- the
specs
> > of your coil.

<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"