Re: Protection Circuit

The protection circuit is a low pass filter, however you overlooked the fact
the resistor is a wire-wound resistor with inductance. I use a 1k resistor
with 255uH of inductance which reduces the 3 dB point. No I dont consider
the source unductance only the filter. I use 428 pF of shunt capacitance on
each leg of my NST which is center grounded.
  Robert  H