Re: Variac and SW cap question

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

I like my off switch "in my hand" and arranged so that if pushed, all
power drops out from the control circuits.

http://www.fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/id34.htm

 This way if i get hit and tense up, i drop power to my systems.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>