Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/17/02 11:33:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hey, I read a post a long time ago on a mailing list from this guy that got
> zapped from a pole pig or something even bigger, I can't remember, and lived,
> tho he was hurting for a while after, the funny thing I remember is he says
> now
> he can take normal 120 house current from a wall socket with no effects, can
> anyone explain this? Is it possible that the body can adapt itself to
> electricity in such a way?

No,
the best you can hope for is enough nerve damage that you feel little pain as
you progressively carbonize your muscle tissue, blood vessels and and the
myelin sheath on your nerves. End results if not direct electrocution, are
mental vegetablization and gangrene.
Sorry,
Matt D.
G5-#12