Re: transformer caps?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

(http://cgi.aol.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1721670681)
> and i was wondering if these would work in my Tesla coil. If not, could
> someone
> tell me what i need.
> Thanks
> Adam

Hi Adam,
         They are absolutely NOT suitable for TC tank cap. They are for very
low current filtering applications, etc. Their life expectancy in a TC tank
could be measured in milliseconds. People will throw the word Tesla on any
auction of a high voltage item either out of ignorance or deliberate deception.
         Better to get some MMC caps from www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Matt D.
G5-#12