RE: Best bug catcher ever!!!!!

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks for the offer, but I've got all the lacquer I'll
ever need.. like I said, my dad does furniture refinishing
professionally (25 years in the business) and we get
lacquer in 5 gal pails from sherwin williams all the time..
we mix it custom with a hardner, so drying time is somewhat
variable.. I'll give it a go in a few weeks when summer
break starts and let everyone know how it performs (and
looks.. )

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen