RE: [Tesla-2] SNAFU(s)

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Hello Jim,

The article in question deals with phasing the NSTs so that the HV terminals
are connected in parallel.  Read it carefully.  Use one wire to one HV
terminal on one NST to test to the other NST's HV terminals.  (Use HV
insulated wire and an insulated rod to move the open end of the wire).  Wire
together the HV terminals that don't arc.  If the wires would cross, switch
the 120V input on one NST and test again.  Once you get it right, don't
change it.

I don't know what is wrong otherwise.

Pete Komen

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!
I just found this article
http://www.pupman-dot-com/faq/faq-phasing.html

If I am reading this correctly it is saying I only use ONE HV lead
(output) from EACH NST????
I was using both from both,(if that makes sense). In other words I had
four HV leads connected to my safety gap (two from each NST).
Is this my issue??

Any Help on the wounded coil thing still welcome...
Jim
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/forum