Re: Effect of UV on topload

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

A) Photoelectric effect. So, yes.
B) ? I'm guessing you'll have to measure it to see. I'd imagine it
will depend a -lot- on the Q without exposure.
C) With the loads of power pumped in, I'd guess that you'd have a
hard time seeing the affects. If it were enough to change Q by a
meaningful amount I'd also expect it to make breakdown require less
voltage, too.
D) Dunno.

Steve Greenfield