Re: vac pumps

My pumps are welch brand and are used to rough pump the input of a vapor
diffusion pump. If your pomps are like my pumps they will last a long time
as long as you keep your oil clean and prevent forign input with a trap
ahead of your pump. My old pump is 50 years old of hard use and still like
new. Motors, belts, mount bolts fail and the pumps keep goin. Use a drip pan
   Robert  H