North Alabama Coilers

Original poster: "Butch Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wayoung-at-hiwaay-dot-net>

Good afternoon,

I'm interested in building a Tesla Coil using a NST for the primary supply
and was wondering if there were any members reading the mailing list in the
North Alabama area.  I work in Huntsville and live in Rogersville, so I'm
within an hours drive of most locations in the northern third of the state.
I would like to meet or talk with someone with coil building experience
before I spend a lot of money on something that won't work well.

Thanks,
Butch
William A. Young (Butch) N4WMT
PO Box 575
Rogersville, AL 35652
Telephone: 256-247-5797
Pager: 256-920-3746
Email Address: wayoung-at-hiwaay-dot-net