Re: Cheap DMM's

Original poster: "Robb by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <robb-at-kc.rr-dot-com>

Just a general note on all Harborfreight tools/stuff

There is absolutely NO cheaper version of what your buying, made
anywhere in the world today.
Its literally the crappiest of crap.

So, consider that before you place the order.
This is experience talking. When i first started working in an industry
that needs tools, I purchase quite a bit from them.
I gave most of it away, in no time flat.
I currently use not a single tool I purchased from there.

But, for a disposable meter. You might be onto something.
I usually, when someone asks meter advice, I say "fluke" and nothing
more.
cause your demand for a fluke meter, matches your ability to pay the
price.
The general home owner can get a 60 dollar fluke that serves all his
needs.
While someone that needs a model 87, can afford to buy it.

-Robb