Re: Drying tranny oil (idea)

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Interesting idea..  Can I assume that the water will settle
out of the oil to the bottom of the drum, or does some of
it mix in with the oil? (almost like the oil absorbs some
of the water).. One of the prior posts talked about mineral
oil being able to absorb water.. this method would work for
the majority of the water, but then I'm still left with
what's in the oil.. Freezing the base of a 55 gal durm
might be a problem too.. ;)

Coiling In Pittsbrugh
Ben McMillen