RE: Drying tranny oil - where did the tranny oil come from in the first place....

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Fear not... I did that long before considering even getting

these things..

The name plate reads "Kilovolt Corporation".. I was told
that
this manufacturer didn't use PCB's and that the trannies I
had
found were clean..

There's so much because each of the transformer cases held
about
74 gallons, and put out 50KV -at- ~50mA.. unfortunately I
don't
have the cores... someone else got to them before I could..

(altho.. he doesen't know that you need the oil to run
them)
;)

Coiling In Pittsbrugh
Ben McMillen