used Maxwell Caps, MMC, new pulse

Original poster: "makinglightning comcast by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <makinglightning-at-comcast-dot-net>

I have recently seen on EBAY, and several times in the past, these .03uf
35kv pulse caps by Maxwell. 25ka peak, 20a rms, 500pps rep rate, design life
3.0e+08, 20nh inductance, 15% rated voltage reversal and 50% max voltage
reversal, I am not familiar with the last two specs. I have seen them sold
by Alltronics mostly and by this guy now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1714619842

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1720076057

You can view a pdf spec sheet at www.alltronics-dot-com under capacitors,
capacitor specials,

My question, with so many of these sold in the past, there must be people on
this list that have had experience using these, can you tell us what kind of
a coil you used them on and what kind of performance and life did you get
out of them. I know they are used and we do not know the life left on them,
but maybe someone here can give us a report and see how they compare to
mmc's and buying completely new. They always seem to be in the $75-$100
price range.

Kevin