RE: Drying tranny oil

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Ben

The oil can he heated to a high temperature and dehydrated under a vacuum.
The vacuum process is supposed to take a long time. I would like to try this
myself, but I don't know how to operate my vacuum pump. An x-ray technician
told me that he boils a gallon or so of oil to drive off moisture when he
services a dental x-ray tubehead. I think you should look into getting the
oil purified by professional services. Particulate matter can be removed by
a fine mess screen filter.

Godfrey Loudner